Coconut Yule Trees
- 3 cup coconut
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- "1/4 c butter or margarine, softened"
- 1/4 c light cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 - 4 oz. dark chocolate confectionery coating
- Green sugar and red-hot candies
"In large bowl, combine first five ingredients; mix well. Drop by
tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Chill for 1 hour. Shape into
trees (or balls) Melt chocolate. Dip trunks of trees and set on waxed paper to
harden. Decorate tops of trees with green sugar and red hots."