- 1 c Bisquick baking mix
- "1/4 c margarine, softened"
- 3 T boiling water
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/2 c dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 c chopped onion (or onion powder)
- 1/4 c green pepper (optional)
- Cheese Topping (Below)
- 1/2 c chili sauce (optional)
"Combine baking mix with margarine in small bowl. Add water; stir vigorously until
dough forms into a ball and cleans the bowl. (Dough will be puffy and soft.) Roll
out and place in 9"" pie pan."
"In skillet, brown ground beef. Drain off fat. Add salt, oregano, pepper, crumbs,
1/2 cup tomato sauce, onion and green pepper. Turn into pastry-lined pan. Spread
cheese topping over filling. Bake about 30 minutes. Cut into wedges. Stir together
remaining tomato sauce and chili sauce. Serve with pie."
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c milk
- "1/2 t each salt, dry mustard and Worcester sauce"
- 2 c shredded natural Cheddar cheese
Beat egg and milk. Stir in seasonings and cheese.